Active Shooter Preparedness Resources
ISC Planning Response Active Shooter – This document contains suggestions and best practices for the development of an Active Shooter Event (ASE) Emergency Action Plan. This document was designed specifically for federally owned or operated building, but contains information that may be beneficial to any facility developing or updating an ASE plan.
Active Shooter Event Actions – This document is geared toward individuals and contains measures they can take to attempt to ensure their safety in an Active Shooter Event.
- Arkansas Association of Chiefs of Police
- Arkansas Municipal League
- Arkansas Sheriffs Association
- Arkansas State Police
- Criminal Justice Institute
- National Sheriff’s Association
- Neighborhood Watch Program
- Volunteers in Police Services
- Run.Hide.Fight-Surviving an active shooter event
Video is located on web page listed above.